To: "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: Andrew Sullivan <andrew@libertyrms.info>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 08:15:40 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: Proposed Document Changes

On Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 07:13:46AM -0400, Hollenbeck, Scott wrote:

> Last command completed, which might not have anything to do with a session.

[. . .]

> This is a good time to agree or disagree, folks.  Is the <status> command
> really needed or not?

It seems to me that the apparent confusion over sessions and the
<status> command shows that the command is going to be of limited
value.  I don't have strong feelings about it, but I now suspect it's
going to be confusing to a lot of people who will discover that it
won't work as they expect.

Andrew

--
----
Andrew Sullivan                               87 Mowat Avenue

Home | Date list | Subject list