To: "'Roger Castillo Cortazar'" <castillo@nic.mx>
Cc: "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 09:14:33 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: <poll> result codes

Hmm, I think you're right -- the response code says that a message is
dequeued with a request, but the text says it should only be dequeued with
an ack.  I think I need to fix that response text.  I'll send this to the
list so others can note the issue.

When I next edit the EPP core doc, the text for the 1301 response code
should be changed to something like this:

"1301    "Command completed successfully; ack to dequeue message"
This response code MUST be returned when responding to a <poll>
request command and a message has been retrieved from the server
message queue."

Thanks for catching this!

-Scott-