To: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <brunner@nic-naa.net>, "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
cc: "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>, brunner@nic-naa.net
From: Patrik Fältström <paf@cisco.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 11:10:39 +0200
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: Requirements Approved!

--On 2002-06-28 13.10 -0400 Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine
<brunner@nic-naa.net> wrote:

> data mining at its best (rummaging in the iesg's drawers)
>
> its been a longish hump since what, pittsburg?

One of the reasons is that many people have (externally) claimed they had
ideas and comments, but at last I had to force a timeout on those groups of
people.

I.e. it is important that this document ends up being right, and that many
people have a chance looking at it. More important than many other
documents we produce.

   paf

Home | Date list | Subject list