To: "Julián Muñoz" <jmunoz@softhome.net>, <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Edmon Chung" <edmon@neteka.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 08:38:23 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: EPP and # of nameservers

I would be very surprised if EPP itself did force the rule of at least 2
nameservers, cause I think a domain could be created with no name servers.
EPP is a general provisioning framework, registry policies would be
implemented in the registry system after obtaining information that was sent
via EPP.  This is based on my understanding and our implementation of EPP to
complement our Registry System.
Edmon