To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Cc: jaap@sidn.nl
From: Edward Lewis <edlewis@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 06:45:10 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Update on group's status & Preparation for Yokohama

During the last week Jaap and I went through the mail list
discussions and reported on the working group's status to the CENTR
Tech Forum and to the RIPE DNR WG.

The only "decision" made is to hold on to the containers document for
the time being.  Due to an unfortunate incident, I managed to lose
some data while at the meetings (both held in the same location).  I
recall sending mail to the editors of the containers and BEEP
transport document to let them know that the two documents expired
"April 2002" and are in need of updates to keep them fresh in the ID
repository.

The other documents in the mill now are the requirements which is in
front of the IESG and the so-called core documents which are pending
publication of other docs, which are normative references to our set.
Edward Lewis (home account)              PO Box 214, Glenwood, MD 21738
410-923-4365                                  living in Crownsville, MD

Home | Date list | Subject list