To: "Ietf-Provreg (E-mail)" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: Robert Burbidge <robert.burbidge@poptel.coop>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 10:43:49 +0100
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: EPP/TCP session layer

Meaning of the word "nominally"
===============================

draft-ietf-provreg-epp-tcp-04.txt, section 2, paragraph 3

"An EPP session is nominally ended by ..."

What does "nominally" mean in this context? If it means "existing in name
only" then does this mean the session is not really ended? This needs to be
clarified.

Datagrams
=========

draft-ietf-provreg-epp-tcp-04.txt, section 4

Is it a requirement that a datagram contains exactly one EPP XML instance?
It seems reasonable to suppose that a datagram cannot contain fragments of
an XML document, but can it contain more than one complete well-formed EPP
XML instance? I suppose not, but can we clarify this.

Home | Date list | Subject list