To: "'Roger Castillo Cortazar'" <castillo@nic.mx>, ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 15:05:55 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: Identifiers, Handles and ROID's

Roger,

I'll have to fix the text in 2.7 of epp-06 when dealing with IESG comments
to make it match the schema (long since changed per WG discussion); the text
reflects an earlier approach.  The text that's in there now must've slipped
through -- thanks for catching it.

I'm _not_ going to re-enter the handle/ROID discussion other than saying
that the ROID in the specs and the "globally unique identifier" in the
requirements are intended to be the same thing... ;-)

-Scott-

Home | Date list | Subject list