To: "'Tomas Mackus'" <tomas@litnet.lt>
Cc: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:16:28 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: grrp - object deletion

Thomas,

I didn't write such text in the requirements document because I thought it
crosses into being a data consistency issue rather than being a functional
protocol requirement.  Plus, with the document now in the hands of the IESG
I'm loath to make any changes that aren't directed by them as part of the
last call process.

-Scott-

Home | Date list | Subject list