To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: asbjorn.rrp@theglobalname.org
Date: 29 Jan 2002 14:05:13 -0000
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: EPP Document Last Call Issue Summary

Hi,

perhaps stating the obvious here, but I think the way it is being done in
06/04 is very good as it (as Scott mentions) gives the RegistrY the choice
on what policy to use. And the RegistrY can also easily change their policy
later without having to think about protocol compatibility...

Asbjorn

--
 The information transmitted in this email is intended only for the person(s)
 or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential

Home | Date list | Subject list