To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Cc: lewis@tislabs.com, jaap@sidn.nl
From: Edward Lewis <lewis@tislabs.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 14:15:32 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: preparing for Salt Lake City (part 1)

I've submitted a request for a time slot at the meetings coming up in Salt
Lake City.  I have asked for a two hour slot, but wonder if perhaps we can
get by with a one hour slot.

The current state of the WG is: the requirements document has been returned
to the IESG and is awaiting action, recent updating of most of the WG EPP
drafts, and discussions of largely detailed nature on the list - with the
list being mostly quite in recent weeks.

Based on this, it seems that we don't really need a second hour.  Does
anyone have a reason to believe that we need a two hour meeting (as opposed
to a one hour meeting)?

Sooner or later we will being to address an agenda for the meeting.

Edward Lewis                                                NAI Labs
Phone: +1 443-259-2352                      Email: lewis@tislabs.com

You fly too often when ... the airport taxi is on speed-dial.

Opinions expressed are property of my evil twin, not my employer.

Home | Date list | Subject list