To: "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 14:25:08 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: EPP Document Update

Earlier today I sent updated EPP documents to the I-D administrator.  I
expect they'll be announced tomorrow barring any unforeseen problems.  I've
also pushed updated .zip and .tar.gz archives containing updated instance
examples and schema files to a public ftp server for anonymous retrieval.
Here's the URL:

ftp://ftp.verisign.com/pub/epp/20011002

Command line ftp should work if your browser has trouble getting through to
the server.

These updates address the things described earlier as "to-do" [1] and
discussion that took place since the to-do items were sent to the list.  A
first cut at data collection policy element definition is included, but
there's nothing in there for opt-in or opt-out specification.

<Scott/>

[1] http://www.cafax.se/ietf-provreg/maillist/2001-09/msg00035.html

Home | Date list | Subject list