To: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>, "'Paul M. Kane'" <Paul.Kane@REACTO.com>, <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Pindar Wong" <pindar@hk.super.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 08:23:23 +0800
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: "opt-in" schema

If this group doesn't mind, I'll put together something over this long
weekend in Hong Kong, so that we've got something that we can work through
to identify the major issues (e.g. atomicity of what is being
opted-in-to/out-of).

I'll be using an example of using EPP to create a domain name registrant
membership registry that contains the social information identifiers
gathered from the registrars.

Cheers,

p.