To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <brunner@nic-naa.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 12:14:00 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: <check> Response Attribute

A data point, our use of the token data type in our RTK, as of the 0.2.1
release version identifier (9/21/01).

NeuLevel-RTK.0.2.1/src/

	../c++/src/epp/core/response/EppResponseDataCheck.cpp

class EPP_EXPORT EppResponseDataCheck : public EppResponseData
{
protected:
public:
        /**
         * Status for checking the existance of an object in the registry
         */
        static const char * UNKNOWN;
        /**
         * Status for checking the existance of an object in the registry
         */
        static const char * FOUND;
        /**
         * Status for checking the existance of an object in the registry
         */
        static const char * NOT_FOUND;
}

NeuLevel-RTK.0.2.1/src/

	../java/src/com/neulevel/epp/core/response/EppResponseDataCheck.java

abstract public class EppResponseDataCheck extends EppResponseData
{
	/**
         * Status for checking the existance of an object in the registry
         */
	public static final String UNKNOWN   = " ";
        /**
         * Status for checking the existance of an object in the registry
         */
        public static final String FOUND     = "+";
        /**
         * Status for checking the existance of an object in the registry
         */
        public static final String NOT_FOUND = "-";
}

The data type (token) is appropriate.

The value space is defined by the registry, and may be composed of general,
and specific, values.

A boolean type is inappropriate.

Eric

Home | Date list | Subject list