To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: budi@alliance.globalnetlink.com
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 06:27:20 +0700
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: <check> Response Attribute

On 23 Sep 01, at 15:09, Hollenbeck, Scott wrote:

> > I think it would be helpfull if unavailable could return a reason.
>
> OK, I agree.  I can think of two based on the discussion that's taken place:
> "taken" (or some other word that means "already registered"), and
> "reserved".  Are there any others, and if so what do they mean?

Would there be a support for "unknown"?
We have a situation in which the status of the domain
is "pending". (eg. dispute, will be closed - just waiting
for confirmation.)
Or perhaps this can be lumped as "taken"?
(but will be available in the next day or so?)

Regards
-- budi

Home | Date list | Subject list