To: "'Yu, James'" <james.yu@NeuStar.com>
Cc: "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 17:10:30 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: EPP E.164 Number Mapping

Thanks for the comments, James, I'll work fixes into the next iteration.  I
doubt we should continue to talk about this draft on the provreg list,
though, since it's an individual submission and not a provreg work item.  If
either of the chairs disagree with me, I'm sure they'll speak up.

<Scott/>

Home | Date list | Subject list