To: "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 08:13:58 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: FW: EPP Command Question

FYI.  I received the private message included below back in August, and I
intend to address the comment in the next version of the EPP specifications.
I'm sending the suggestion to the list so it gets properly archived.

The genesis of the suggested text involved a request to add clarifying text
so that implementers understood that they may have to deal with commands and

<Scott/>