To: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Cc: "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: Dave Crocker <dcrocker@brandenburg.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 10:50:22 -0700
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: BEEP Transport

At 10:25 AM 9/4/2001, Hollenbeck, Scott wrote:
>This is the URI used to define the profile in the draft.  Though it is noted
>that this is temporary, it is clearly in the namespace of a particular
>corporate entity.  If we are attempting to define a standard-track profile,
>with software implementations that MUST reference a particular URI to

ahh.  thanks for the clarification.

I believe that Marshall Rose has initiated a process to fix this.  That is,
assuming it is the item from him that you just responded to, supporting the
request for an IETF "temporary" registry.

d/

Dave Crocker  <mailto:dcrocker@brandenburg.com>
tel +1.408.246.8253;  fax +1.408.273.6464

Home | Date list | Subject list