To: "'Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine'" <brunner@nic-naa.net>
Cc: "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 11:47:30 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: Data Collection Requirements

Can you share an example XML _instance_ that's appropriate in the _provreg_
protocol context?  I'd like to understand how this specifically applies to
contact registration, for example.

How do things work if the reseller doesn't consistently use a web interface
to collect data?

<Scott/>

Home | Date list | Subject list