To: "Damaraju, Ayesha" <ayesha.damaraju@neustar.com>
cc: "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>, epp-rtk-devel <epp-rtk-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
From: Rick H Wesson <wessorh@ar.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 11:30:45 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: your mail

Ayesha,

I agree with your analysis but, i woud also like to understand what any
other object besides a contact needs a roid. Objects such as hosts and
domains are unique within a registry, maybe we should only have a ROID for
contacts?

It does look like this change will effect the Liberty RTK, does anyone
from liberty want to comment on the impact of this change?

-rick

Home | Date list | Subject list