To: "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Damaraju, Ayesha" <ayesha.damaraju@neustar.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 09:39:22 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: EPP Schema and Example Instance Files

Scott,

Few questions/comments on new schemas...

   command, and now is in the <response> element as an optional element.

- Please verify....This will complicate the XML validation process as this
element needs to be tested
  explicitly for create and info. We prefer them being part of create & info
response data to simplify
  validations and object mappings.

2. Added an <id> element into the <create> for creating contacts.

- Please confirm....<id> is provided by the Registrar with a <create>
command.
  It is a server-unique id (though generated by Registrar). Server will
reject <create> command
  with existing <id> element.

Thanks
-Ayesha