To: "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 13:38:05 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: EPP Document Updates

Earlier today I sent document updates to the I-D administrator and our WG
chairs.  The EPP-02 document should be published shortly.  All of the
mapping documents have be renamed to initial submission WG drafts, so those
require chair approval before they'll get published.  If they don't get
announced at the same time it should just be a matter of approval from Ed or
Jaap.

There's one requirement that I still haven't addressed in the contact
mapping: data protection and privacy specifications.  Eric sent a sketch of
a proposal based on P3P to the list last month, and I just haven't had a
chance to digest it in detail.

<Scott/>

Home | Date list | Subject list