To: "'Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine'" <brunner@nic-naa.net>
Cc: "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 09:08:01 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: VeriSign EPP IPR Statement

-02 document updates should happen in the next two weeks.  I still need to
confirm schema changes with updated XML parsers that support the W3C's May
2001 XML Schema Recommendation.  Xerces-J 1.4.0 is supposed to be released
today; once I have proper tools to confirm the validity of schema updates
the writing will be completed ASAP.

<Scott/>

Home | Date list | Subject list