To: Edward Lewis <lewis@tislabs.com>
cc: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: Jaap Akkerhuis <jaap@sidn.nl>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 12:13:52 +0200
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: Minutes of our Minneapolis Meetings (rough cut)

    These are the merged minutes taken by James Seng and Olafur Gudmundsson.
    (Thanks.)

    Please send in your comments on this real soon before this becomes part of
    the "permanent record:"

At the end of the Transport discussion I'm quoted:

    Jaap: I dont mind Email template.

It looks like I wasn't really clear. What I wanted to say was that

  - There should be an email transport as well. A lot of the TLDs
    (such as ccTLDs) are already using email for registration
    (with ot without templates). An email tranport mechanism
    will also be a nice transition mechanism for registries
    who want to upgrade to a standard protocol such as the
    proposed epp.

	jaap

Home | Date list | Subject list