To: <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>, "Edward Lewis" <lewis@tislabs.com>
Cc: <lewis@tislabs.com>
From: "Zhu Yu" <yu.zhu@i-dns.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 01:20:04 +0800
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: Design teams

Yes.
We got many things to be clarified first

I think the dependancies among 3 design teams will cause confusion and
conflicts.
(I am with protocal design team.)
For example, if I want a connectless transportation scheme, should
transportation team
come out with it? How about our protocal support both connection and
connectionless?

For the role of security team.
Since it is not clear now where (protocal level or transportation level or
both?) to put the
secutiry scheme in, the security teams seem to have no job to do now.
If we let security come out a scheme, our team and transportation team will
have to wait
their result..

So I think we should clarify such basic things first. Otherwise it seems
confusing and difficult
to go on with..

Hope we can have time slot this afternoon after IDN WG meeting..

ZY