To: "'Dave Crocker '" <dcrocker@brandenburg.com>
Cc: "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se '" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 10:19:42 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: security in draft-ietf-provreg-epp-0.txt

I don't think I'm confused this time ;-), but perhaps my response didn't
help eliminate anyone else's confusion.  I agree that we need a BEEP
operational profile (I'd go so far as to say that we really need more than
one such profile), but I believe that such profiles should be specified in
documents separate from the base protocol specification.  Sorry if I didn't
make that clear in my earlier response.