To: <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>, "Jaap Akkerhuis" <jaap@sidn.nl>
Cc: "Edward Lewis" <lewis@tislabs.com>
From: "Scott Rose" <scottr@antd.nist.gov>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 13:31:29 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: Provreg Design Teams

If more help is needed in the Security group, I'll volunteer.  I've been
keeping up on the mailing list and reading the drafts, and the WG is a good
idea.

Is there a separate list for the each group, or just this list?

Scott
Scott Rose
Advanced Network Technologies Division
NIST

ph: 301-975-8439                       fax: 301-590-0932
http://www.nist.gov