To: "Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine" <brunner@nic-naa.net>
Cc: <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>, "Patrik Faltstrom" <paf@cisco.com>, <brunner@nic-naa.net>
From: "James Seng/Personal" <jseng@pobox.org.sg>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 09:34:52 +0800
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: APRICOT'2001

> Your contribution to the requirements statements appear to be:
>
> 1. differences in policy, management, and business models exist.

I don't have contribution to the requirements doc. My company have a
registry but I am not involved in that part of it anymore.

But my opinion is that Asian NICs should put their requirements to the
table themselves. So what I am doing is informing them about the
presence of this group. And I am feedbacking their response to this
group.

> 2. a useless work-product will not be adopted.

And your XPR is? I don't think a 112 page I-D is something what I call
easy to understand, especially for those whose native language is not
English. I could not even be bother to give comment on it.

> Is that the best that can be done when the APRICOT best-and-brightest
are
> in one room?

Your continual sacarism against me indirectly is only getting silly.
"Please continue to act like an idiot", really, please continue to do
so.

But I am saying too much. I am going to keep quiet until I get my
proposal into this group.

-James Seng

Home | Date list | Subject list