To: "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 17:40:35 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Design Teams

One of the topics that came up at today's interim meeting was design team
formation.  The folks in the room though that three design teams would be
appropriate: one focused on protocol design, one focused on protocol
transport, and one focused on security.  Each team will be tasked to produce
a presentation of focus area issues and trade-offs to be discussed at the
March IETF meeting.  Teams of 5-7 people will be selected by our co-chairs
Ed and Jaap, who will confirm selections directly with members and this list
on Monday 26 February or Tuesday 27 February at the latest.

Anyone interested a taking part on one of the design teams MUST send a mail
note to both Ed and Jaap to confirm your interest.  You must identify which
team you wish to contribute to.  It would also be helpful if you also
provided some insights into any special skills that you would bring to the
team.

Here are the e-mail addresses you'll need to state your desire to
participate:

Jaap Akkerhuis <jaap@sidn.nl>, Edward Lewis <lewis@tislabs.com>

Please send your "I want to participate" requests to them directly, _not_ to
this list.  Issues with the approach discussed at today's meeting should be
sent to the list.

<Scott/>

Home | Date list | Subject list