To: "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 09:13:58 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: Interim Meeting

James,

I know full well when the next IETF meeting is scheduled.  Our interim WG
(even proto-WG) meeting will be held under IETF guidelines, making it an
IETF-affiliated meeting.

The requirements draft has now been published for 10+ months in complete
conformance with IETF policies.  If anyone has issues with it I wish they
would make them known, for there's surely been plenty of time available.

<Scott/>