To: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Cc: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: Edward Lewis <lewis@tislabs.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 20:24:57 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: Moving ahead

If you feel it is time for a new version, do it as an individual
submission.  I've heard nothing on the state of the charter (positive or
negative).  I had been expecting something by two days ago.  That and my
being tied up the last few days on something kept me from replying.

My guess is that the WG status won't be discussed for at least a week, so
let's count on doing more pre-WG activity.

As far as an in person meeting, I will see what kind of meeting(s) will not
cause heart burn.  I'll have something tomorrow.

At 1:44 PM -0500 1/18/01, Hollenbeck, Scott wrote:
>I've been awaiting guidance from our (proposed) chairs related to submitting
>an updated requirements draft as an individual submission or as a WG draft
>before moving forward.  If we're still in limbo regarding WG status, perhaps
>doing another individual submission is the way to go.
>
><Scott/>

Edward Lewis                                                NAI Labs
Phone: +1 443-259-2352                      Email: lewis@tislabs.com

Dilbert is an optimist.

Opinions expressed are property of my evil twin, not my employer.

Home | Date list | Subject list