To: "'Geva Patz'" <geva@bbn.com>, ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Cc: paf@cisco.com
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 20:23:34 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: Presentation of Ed Lewis

Isn't breadth of perspective something that we as WG can ensure?  We've been
moving along quite well for the last two weeks before Patrik introduced Ed.
Personally, I think it's a good idea to have a chair whose background isn't
closely aligned with any particular registry or registrar model.

Scott Hollenbeck
VeriSign Global Registry Services