To: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>, "'Patrik Fältström'" <paf@cisco.com>, "Provreg (E-mail)" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: André Cormier <Andre.Cormier@viagenie.qc.ca>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 10:18:16 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: My personal comments on the requirements.

Sorry for the late reply, i am away for the holliday and it is difficult to
read my mail often.

At 12:07 2000-12-27 -0500, Hollenbeck, Scott wrote:
>OK then, how about leaving 9-[1] as-is to cover domain and host names and
>adding a new requirement for internationalized meta-data:
>
>[2] The protocol MUST allow exchange of meta-data associated with objects in
>formats consistent with current internationalized character encoding
>standards.

I think this would be fine.

>Scott Hollenbeck
>VeriSign Global Registry Services

André Cormier                     | Téléphone : (418) 656-9254
2875 boul. Laurier                | Télécopie : (418) 266-5539
Bureau 300                        |
Sainte-Foy, (Québec) G1V 2M2      | Andre.Cormier@viagenie.qc.ca
Canada                            | Radio : VA2UNX, VA2ACE
Internet Engineering Standards/Normes d'ingénierie Internet
                 http://www.normos.org
PGP: D434 547D 712A E44F C978  4673 BD50 A248 C262 CB06

Home | Date list | Subject list