To: "Stephan Jager" <stephan@nlnetlabs.nl>
Cc: dnssec@cafax.se
From: Russ Mundy <mundy@tislabs.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 10:53:21 +0100
Delivery-Date: Tue Aug 7 11:42:03 2001
Sender: owner-dnssec@cafax.se
Subject: Re: IETF: Goal & resolving discussion for this evening.

Stephan,

I may be misunderstanding the intent of your mail but it certainly appears
to me that it is more appropriate to discuss the items you list in an IETF
charted WG (such as dnsext or dnsop) rather than the informal group that is
meeting this evening.

Perhaps as deployers & users of DNS security, it might be worth determining
if we have some common views on some of the items in your list.  If we have
reached the same (or similar) conclusions, we can then describe these as
'common deployer/user conclusions' when the itms are discussed in the
thursday dnsext meeting.  Since we'll be meeting after dnsop WG mtg, things
related to that group should be posted on the dnsop mail list.

Russ Mundy
NAI Labs

Home | Date list | Subject list