To: Scott Rose <scottr@antd.nist.gov>
From: Miek Gieben <miekg@nlnetlabs.nl>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 14:06:46 +0200
Sender: owner-dnssec@cafax.se
Subject: Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-opt-in-00.txt

[On 03 Jul, 2001, Scott Rose wrote in " I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-opt-in-00.txt "]

>  If the group decides to use a bit to determine the opt-in status (I haven't
> decided if I like the idea or not - right now I'm leaning towards "not" but
> don't have a better solution yet) - let's pick an unused number to avoid any
which zones are going to use opt-in? .com and .net? Can't we just say
that we will never do DNSSEC on .com/.net and friends. If you want to
be secure get your secure domainname under .secure?

grtz Miek
NLnet Labs

Home | Date list | Subject list