To: Edward Lewis <lewis@tislabs.com>
Cc: dnssec@cafax.se, lewis@tislabs.com
From: Edward Lewis <lewis@tislabs.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 16:40:11 -0400
Delivery-Date: Wed Jun 13 07:32:44 2001
Sender: owner-dnssec@cafax.se
Subject: Re: 50th IETF & DNSSEC Gathering (Call for notes!)

After the Minneapolis meetings, I sent this message.  I have only gotten
two responses so far, which leads me to conclude that there isn't
sufficient interest in an update document at this time.  (Perhaps after the
Salt Lake meetings, which would be closer to a year after the previous
document.)

BTW - the previous document has passed IESG review, it's hanging around the
RFC editor now.

At 4:15 PM -0400 3/26/01, Edward Lewis wrote:
>1 - this is a test of the mail list.  If you get this message you are on
>it.  If you don't get this message...
>
>2 - There was an informal meeting of DNSSEC interested folks at the 50th
>IETF.  There was also a meeting at the 49th too.  The following has been
>sent to attendees of both meetings, now I'm repeating the call on this list:
>
>This is a call for status/updates.  Although we had a pretty good
>discussion, there are scant notes.  (Frankly, I didn't bring enough paper
>to the meeting, and I don't type that fast.)  If enough material comes in,
>I'll try to post it as another Internet Draft.
>
>The San Diego meeting notes have been updated (-01 version now).  Sooner or
>later I'll see about progressing the document to RFC state.

Edward Lewis                                                NAI Labs
Phone: +1 443-259-2352                      Email: lewis@tislabs.com

You fly too often when ... the airport taxi is on speed-dial.

Opinions expressed are property of my evil twin, not my employer.

Home | Date list | Subject list