To: dnssec@cafax.se
From: Olafur Gudmundsson <ogud@ogud.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 09:33:58 -0400
Delivery-Date: Fri Jun 1 08:18:34 2001
Sender: owner-dnssec@cafax.se
Subject: Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dnsext-delegation-signer-00.txt

Just in case anyone did not see this one, here are my .02 SKR solution to
the problem of keysets at apex.
Please read and comment as I would like do figure out real soon
if this is better or worse than Sigs at parent.
If there is no consensus on either this or Sigs at parent then sigs at
child wins.

         Olafur

Home | Date list | Subject list