To: Edward Lewis <lewis@tislabs.com>
cc: Miek Gieben <miekg@nlnetlabs.nl>, dnssec@cafax.se
From: Olaf Kolkman <OKolkman@ripe.net>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 18:05:55 +0200
Sender: owner-dnssec@cafax.se
Subject: Re: bind9

 Edward Lewis <lewis@tislabs.com> writes:
 * I don't know, but I thought you would want to have the child signed keys in
 * with the parent.  That's the crux of the parent-held-child-sig, isn't it?

Ed,

Not as I interpret it. The childs key with the parent sig is in the parent's apex.
That is the only requirement to make things work...

Miek,

I've tried exactly the same and it works for me.. (I think :-) )...
For now I have used cut-n-paste to include the child key not
$INCLUDE... maybe that is why it works for me.  Then again I might
misinterpret the problem.

 * >i want to do the following:
 * >
 * >- i have a public keys of child zones
 * >- i include those keys in the .nl.nl zone
 * >- i sign the .nl.nl zone
 * >

Home | Date list | Subject list