To: dnssec@cafax.se
cc: team@nltnetlabs.nl, Dan Massey <masseyd@isi.edu>
From: Olaf Kolkman <olaf@ripe.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 11:51:00 +0200
Delivery-Date: Mon Apr 23 14:16:25 2001
Sender: owner-dnssec@cafax.se
Subject: BCP for DNSSEC

Hi all

Miek and myself are considering to start writing a draft with BCP for
DNSSEC operations. The first topic would be key-rollover based on the
'1 interaction key rollover' idea I posted to the dnsops and
namedroppers list a few weeks ago.

The document should grow to incorporate operational experience for
dnssec operations and our aim is to develop this BPC document in
parallel with the rewrite of RFC2535. We think it is useful to have
procedural BCPs in one document, it will help those who want to deploy
DNSSEC if they do not have to wade through a collection of documents.

We volunteer as editors and welcome you contributions, input and
criticism. But first tell us what you think of the idea.

--Olaf

Home | Date list | Subject list