To: dnssec@cafax.se
Cc: lewis@tislabs.com
From: Edward Lewis <lewis@tislabs.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 15:15:05 -0500
Delivery-Date: Mon Mar 26 23:05:48 2001
Sender: owner-dnssec@cafax.se
Subject: 50th IETF & DNSSEC Gathering (Call for notes!)

1 - this is a test of the mail list.  If you get this message you are on
it.  If you don't get this message...

2 - There was an informal meeting of DNSSEC interested folks at the 50th
IETF.  There was also a meeting at the 49th too.  The following has been
sent to attendees of both meetings, now I'm repeating the call on this list:

This is a call for status/updates.  Although we had a pretty good
discussion, there are scant notes.  (Frankly, I didn't bring enough paper
to the meeting, and I don't type that fast.)  If enough material comes in,
I'll try to post it as another Internet Draft.

The San Diego meeting notes have been updated (-01 version now).  Sooner or
later I'll see about progressing the document to RFC state.

Edward Lewis                                                NAI Labs
Phone: +1 443-259-2352                      Email: lewis@tislabs.com

Dilbert is an optimist.

Opinions expressed are property of my evil twin, not my employer.

Home | Date list | Subject list