To: bmanning@karoshi.com
CC: Markus Stumpf <maex-lists-dns-ietf-dnsop@Space.Net>, dnsop@cafax.se
From: Masataka Ohta <mohta@necom830.hpcl.titech.ac.jp>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:11:19 +0859 ()
Sender: owner-dnsop@cafax.se
Subject: Re: against broken tld content

Bill;

As a non native user of English, I have no strong opinion on
terminologies but want to use plain English.

> Ota-san titled his draft "..Broken.."
> and did not define the term. I sense your outrage,
> but abusive does not fit well within what I was reading
> from Ota-san. If he so choses, he may change the text
> of his draft.

As you seem to know the definition of "abusive", can you please
explain it to me?

To me, "broken" is a plain English word with no further explanation
required, "abusive" is not and is rather pedantic.

> but abusive does not fit well within what I was reading
> from Ota-san.

Are you saying you think "broken" fits well and you still need
a definition on it?

							Masataka Ohta