To: BELOEIL Luc FTRD/DMI/CAE <luc.beloeil@francetelecom.com>
cc: dnsop@cafax.se
From: Doug Barton <DougB@DougBarton.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 10:55:01 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-dnsop@cafax.se
Subject: RE: proposal for a compromise on DNS discovery

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003, BELOEIL Luc FTRD/DMI/CAE wrote:

> Hi Doug

I've already clarified my argument in great detail in a previous post. I
should have restrained my urge to comment on this post, but let me make
myself clear once again:

1. In every situation where RA DNS announcements are proposed, dhcp is a
   better solution.

2. RA DNS announcements are an ugly feature creep for RA, and should not
   be implemented.

Is that clear enough for you? :)

Doug

--
Angel:  We need you to distract the vampires.
Buffy:  Right.