To: dnsop@cafax.se
Cc: khj@etri.re.kr, pjs@etri.re.kr, leekj@etri.re.kr, paul@etri.re.kr
From: paul@etri.re.kr
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 09:06:09 +0900
Sender: owner-dnsop@cafax.se
Subject: Request of comments on the draft

Title: Request of comments on the draft

Hello, dnsop members.

I presented my draft shortly.
Because of the shortage of time, I am sorry I didn't explain my draft enough.
In my draft, I would like to emphasize the optimization of DNS name resolution
in hierarchical mobile IPv6 networks.
I think, for DNS discovery, there might be more candidates, such as DHCPv6,
other than my suggested one, RA-based DNS discovery.
In ongoing discussion, I think we should select the best one or more among them.

You can find my draft and presentation material in the following link;
   - draft: (reformatted version)
     http://www.paul.6ants.net/ietf/dnsop/draft-jeong-hmipv6-dns-optimization-00.txt
   - presentation material:
     http://www.paul.6ants.net/ietf/dnsop/ietf56-dnsop-wg-hmipv6-dns-optimization-00-presentation.pdf

I welcome your comments on my idea.
I would like to know this draft is valuable enough to discuss as working group draft from now on.
Don't hestitate to tell me your opinion.
Thanks a lot.

Jaehoon

Home | Date list | Subject list