To: Lars-Johan Liman <liman@autonomica.se>
cc: dnsop@cafax.se
From: Philip Hazel <ph10@cus.cam.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 11:56:29 +0100 (BST)
Sender: owner-dnsop@cafax.se
Subject: Re: Meeting in Yokohama? Agenda items?

On 19 Jun 2002, Lars-Johan Liman wrote:

> As usual I'm late with soliciting agenda items for Yokohama.
>
> What issues do we need to discuss?

It is highly unlikely that I will ever actually attend another IETF.

I have had a few comments on draft-ietf-dnsop-dontpublish-unreachable-03.txt
but I have not had time to work on a new draft. Any changes are likely
to be small. I do not think there is much (anything?) to discuss.

I'd like advice on the best way to proceed with this draft.

Philip

ph10@cus.cam.ac.uk      Cambridge, England. Phone: +44 1223 334714.

Home | Date list | Subject list