To: dnsop@cafax.se
Cc: lewis@tislabs.com
From: Edward Lewis <lewis@tislabs.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 15:57:18 -0400
Sender: owner-dnsop@cafax.se

I'd like to raise a DNSSEC issue that borders between DNSOP and DNSEXT.
Instead of polluting this mailing list with the discussion - which may be
somewhat BIND-centric at times, I will use the so-far little used mailing
list "dnssec@cafax.se" for the thread.

I'm sending this message as a plug for this list.  There have been other
DNSOP/DNSEXT bordering issues recently that might be more appropriately
discussed in a DNSSEC forum - then protocol issues brought to DNSEXT and
operational to DNSOP.

Information about the list is at http://www.crt.se/dnssec/sigz/.  On that
page is the line:

In a day or two I plan to summarize a discussion concerning DNSSEC and
lwresd.  I would like to give folks who haven't subscribed to the cafax.se
list a day or two to (remember to) get on the list.

Edward Lewis                                                NAI Labs
Phone: +1 443-259-2352                      Email: lewis@tislabs.com

Dilbert is an optimist.

Opinions expressed are property of my evil twin, not my employer.

Home | Date list | Subject list