To: dnsop@cafax.se
From: Lars-Johan Liman <liman@cafax.se>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 13:20:00 +0100
Sender: owner-dnsop@cafax.se
Subject: Agenda time!

Hi!

It's high time to get an agenda in order for San Diego, if we want to
have a meeting. I propose a short meeting, and here's a framework for
an agenda. Please send more suggestions!

				Cheers,
				  /Liman

1. Open meeting, welcome, and agenda bashing.

2. Scribe and blue sheet.

3. Reports from DNSSEC workshops. (Jakob Schlyter, (Bill Manning?))

5. draft-ietf-dnsop-keyhand-NN.txt (Ed Lewis)

6. draft-ietf-dnsop-hardie-shared-root-server-NN.txt (Ted Hardie)

7. draft-ietf-dnsop-ohta-shared-root-server-00.txt (Masataka Ohta)

8. draft-ietf-dnsop-ohta-shared-root-server-test-00.txt (Masataka Ohta)

7. Review of charter and discussion of the status of the working
   group.  Finding ways forward. (Liman)

8. AOB

9. Closing

Home | Date list | Subject list