To: mlarson@verisign.com (Larson, Matt)
Cc: bmanning@ISI.EDU ('Bill Manning'), lewis@tislabs.com, Ted.Lindgreen@tednet.nl, dnsop@cafax.se, dnssec@nlnetlabs.nl
From: Bill Manning <bmanning@ISI.EDU>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 21:06:47 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-dnsop@cafax.se
Subject: Re: DNSSEC and Parent SIG in Child zone

%
% > 	I want my childrens keys. All of them that are related to
% > 	the delegation.
%
% Do you mean that you want them in the TLD zone, Bill?  I'm just curious why.
%
% We're nervous enough about being able to do this for the com zone as it is,
% let alone with a bunch of child KEY records in the zone, too.
%
% Matt

	Storing them in the zone is in line/harmony with the
	implications in the IETF documents and the implementation.
;	I Don't think that is is critical to keep them there, but it
	is important for the parent to have access to the childs
	active key(S).

--
--bill

Home | Date list | Subject list