To: Edward Lewis <lewis@tislabs.com>
cc: Ted.Lindgreen@tednet.nl, dnsop@cafax.se, dnssec@nlnetlabs.nl
From: Mats Dufberg <dufberg@nic-se.se>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 10:27:31 +0200 (CEST)
Sender: owner-dnsop@cafax.se
Subject: Re: DNSSEC and Parent SIG in Child zone

On Fri, 13 Oct 2000, Edward Lewis wrote:

> BTW - do the top level delegators want to be storing the KEY's for all of
> the children zone's?  I thought this would be a thing to avoid.

That would increase the size of the TLD zone many times. That would
probably delay the implementation of DNSsec in TDL zones.

Mats

Mats Dufberg                                    dufberg@nic-se.se
NIC-SE                                           +46-8-545 857 06
Box 5774                                    fax: +46-8-545 857 29
SE-114 87 Stockholm                         http://www.nic-se.se/

Home | Date list | Subject list