To: "Eric A. Hall" <ehall@ehsco.com>
Cc: DNS Ops list <dnsop@cafax.se>
From: Mark Kosters <markk@netsol.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 17:44:24 -0400
Sender: owner-dnsop@cafax.se
Subject: Re: how many RRs?

In the com/net/org namespace, each delegation averages slightly over two
rr's. Thus, if one has their dns setup right, each minimal delegated rr
set should be at least three (soa, and the two ns's).

Mark

--

Mark Kosters             markk@netsol.com       Network Solutions, Inc.
PGP Key fingerprint =  1A 2A 92 F8 8E D3 47 F9  15 65 80 87 68 13 F6 48

Home | Date list | Subject list