To: loseweightfast@visualcities.com
From: loseweightfast@visualcities.com
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 03:44:42 +0200 (MEST)
Sender: owner-dnsop@cafax.se
Subject: We Pay You TO LOSE WEIGHT! Free Samples to GET YOU STARTED!!!

******FREE SAMPLE********

Whether you need to lose 5 pounds or 150, this is the place for you!

http://www.dietdietdiet.com

"I Lost 40 Pounds in 2 Months!  So can YOU!"

PLUS!!!  Ask about how you can get paid to lose weight!!!

1-800-275-THIN

FREE SAMPLES HAVE BEEN ARRANGED FOR YOU!!!

We Specialize in Weight Loss, Weight Gain and in the Finest Nutrition, Health and Fitness, Beauty and Personal Care in the WORLD.  Now in 47 Countries!

http://www.dietdietdiet.com

This Message was Sent To You BY REQUEST.  IF you wish to be removed from all future mailings, please reply with the subject "Remove" and this software will automatically block you
from all future mailings.  INCLUDING OUR FREE OFFERS AND SWEEPSTAKES!!!

Home | Date list | Subject list