To: mohta@necom830.hpcl.titech.ac.jp (Masataka Ohta)
Cc: dnsop@cafax.se
From: hardie@equinix.com
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 08:38:10 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-dnsop@cafax.se
Subject: Re: Root Server Operation

Greetings,
	I tried to reach you via private email prior to submitting
draft-ietf-dnsop-shared-root-00.txt; sorry that we weren't able to
connect.  Since I wasn't able to connect with you, I referenced the
draft you submitted to the mailing list in the draft listed above.  I
think we'll make better progress with a single to draft for the
working group to discuss; can you review the shared-root draft so we
can talk about merging the two?  I will, of course, read the draft
below for updates to the draft you sent to the mailing list
before.
			best regards,
				Ted Hardie
				hardie@equinix.com